- All Products
- GRAPHICS ASUS Phoenix GTX1650-O4GD6-P-EVO 90YV0GX4-M0NA00(ASUS)
GRAPHICS ASUS Phoenix GTX1650-O4GD6-P-EVO 90YV0GX4-M0NA00(ASUS)/shop/gc-asus-ph-gtx1650-o4gd6-p-evo-90yv0gx4-m0na00-asus-graphics-asus-phoenix-gtx1650-o4gd6-p-evo-90yv0gx4-m0na00-asus-8966
(6mths Warranty on Mining)
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 2-6 Business Days
GRAPHICS ASUS Phoenix GTX1650-O4GD6-P-EVO
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 EVO OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 is your ticket into PC gaming
- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the powerful graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture. Step up to better gaming with GeForce GTX.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- OC edition: Boost clock 1635 MHz (OC mode)/ 1605 MHz (Default mode)
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- GPU Tweak III provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Packs a Punch
Phoenix graphics cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Whether you're upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers latest-gen performance.
- Dual Ball
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Stainless Steel
- Compact Design
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
- GPU TWEAK III
GPU TWEAK III
Monitor, tweak, and tune
ASUS GPU Tweak III is more intuitive and feature-rich than ever before. A revamped interface offers greater accessibility by integrating core functions into a centralized dashboard, and our Voltage-Frequency tuner has been overhauled to make overclocking even easier. Additional goodies like 0dB fan technology, automatic profile swapping, a fully customizable on-screen display, and logging capabilities ensure that you get the most out of your graphics card.
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNC® display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.